Real Estate Closing Attorney
Informed, Efficient and Error Free Closings. That’s our promise.
Meek Law firm is proud to offer our legal real estate service to buyers and sellers of residential real estate in the metro Charlotte, North Carolina. It is my hope that you will choose our firm to handle your next real estate transaction.
We have a higher standard of practice in real estate closings because:
- We will work diligently to ensure that you are comfortable with the closing process and understand the timeline and how we will work together to ensure your closing happens on time.
- We are customer service driven so that we can be efficient for our clients.
- We have built our practice on outstanding customer service that efficiently and effectively handles our clients transactions.
- While we can never guarantee that a closing will happen exactly as planned, we have taken the time to plan for contingencies and we are prepared to respond efficiently.
- Our focus is on the here and now and making sure that your closing is delivered error free and on time.
We understand the time sensitive nature of the closing process and we are focused on providing informed, efficient and comprehensive closing services for your real estate purchase or refinance.
- We perform the title search – once the contract is signed, that is when we get to work ordering a title search for the property.
- Coordinate with Agents – we will coordinate with your agents to ensure that you have clear title and coordinate the execution of all documents required for closing.
- Acquire title insurance for the buyers – we will work with a title insurance company to obtain a title commitment based upon the title review that we have prepared.
- Work with Lenders and parties to prepare all closing documents – if a lender is involved in the transaction we will work directly with them to secure a the loan package.
- Prepare the deed for the sellers – we will prepare the deed to be signed and filed after closing
- Perform the closing – we perform the closing at our main office or at one of our satellite locations that is convenient to the client. We provide on-site and remote Closings at the clients convenience
- Record and disburse – we will record all documents the day of closing and disburse funds within 24 hours.
Download and fill out our Real Estate Intake PDF form
Once complete, upload the form via THIS LINK